Saturday 22 November 2008

Grenadier Fantasy Warriors Dwarfs II

Just stumbled on a problem with my Greandier Fantasy Warriors Dwarf from this post. FW basing for Dwarfs is 1" (25mm) square and WH is 20mm square. How do I base these for both systems? I'm sure i'm not the only one with this dilemma.

I'm inclined to base them on 20mm and to hell with the rules, but judging from the FW rules being able to bring 25% more figures to bear on a 4 figure frontage would be a tremendous (and unfair) advantage.

I'm considering basing everything on 20mm bases (probably from Litko Aerosystems or East riding Miniatures) and putting magnetic bases under them. Then buying two complete sets of movement trays. One set to match the 20mm frontage of WH and the other set with 5mm spacer bars between the figures for FW.

Has anyone else done this? Got some tips? Got other Ideas?

Comments very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment