Saturday 12 March 2011

Super Secret Project - XI - Oooo Interesting!

I'm finally beginning to believe that:
  1. I might finish this
  2. It might not be an eye sore!
I "think" I have finished all the flocking. Just some touching up of the cliffs to do where flock has blown onto them and the dye run :( and then a couple more coats of sealer and some matte finish - but thats easy to to do with the spray gun - its just drying time.


Oh, and of course I don't have all the buildings lasercut and made yet, but things are mving on well there as well! You can see the black outlines where the walls and towers will go.  I do like the matt black finish on the surround too - am chuffed I took the time to do that!


And Finally a picture from safe behind the stockade walls looking out onto the barren steppe.

4 comments:

  1. Looking Fantastic! Really coming together now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tables layout, painting and terrain looks brilliant!

    Thanks for taking the time to share :)

    Cheers,

    Allan

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really something else... if I lived anywhere near you I'd be banging on your door with a briefcase full of minis and dice.

    ReplyDelete