Thursday 8 July 2010

Direct Selling and 15% Price Reductions!!

Sometimes prices do come down!

As well as selling through e-Bay, I am now selling directly using paypal. This means that I am able to sell direct to you cutting out the e-bay costs meaning a price reduction of around 15% to you the customer.

That's a £2 reduction on the Pryn-gul Tower, bringing it down to £12, and a similar reduction on the Haft-Oob Stables making that kit just £10!!

 
All you need to do is e-Mail me quoting the products you want to buy and telling me your paypal account address, and i'll invoice you as soon as I can, then simply pay me and I shall ship your goods. 

All my future kit releases will be priced in the same manner for direct selling. I think this more accurately reflects the true costs of the kits and if things go well then I shall upgrade to a shopping cart system at some time.

If you wish to take advantage of the extra protection that e-Bay provides then I am continuing to sell there at the previous prices, with my 100% feedback. My e-Bay store

No comments:

Post a Comment