Monday 14 September 2009

Poll results - Go Go Dropship!

Well the poll results were in a few days ago but its taken me a while to get round to posting.



I can't say I was surprised by the winner. I guess the Grymn Dropship has been something of a signature project for this blog so I suppose its only to be expected that it got most votes.

So I've bought a shed load of new plasticard and have rubber and resin on order.

The Grymn army came in second, again perhaps unsurprisingly as so many pictures of this have been posted already on this blog.

So my plan is to complete these two projects by Christmas. So if you see me doing anything else... then make sure you shout at me!

I was a little surprised that Rogue Trooper and the ABC warriors came in 3rd and 4th. I guess there are more 2000AD fans out there than I realised.

No comments:

Post a Comment