Sunday 16 August 2009

Twilight Maps I

I have done something silly.

I have offered my services as a map-maker to Mike Thorpe, the creator of the game Twilight, with figures by my favourite company HassleFree Miniatures, following this discussion on The Forum of Doom.

Never having tried to work to someone elses ideas this could be a catastrophe, but I'm glad to see Mike is a great guy, and so far no problems.

Well, this was what I got to work with.


And this is what I've come up with so far.


Click to get a MUCH larger picture you can scroll around to your hearts content.

Still a lot to do, like making the text readable and putting in all the political borders, cartouche, compass rose etc... And Mike has a Gazillion names to come up with...

As always comments criticism and suggestions gratefully received.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love maps. If I may offer a piece of constructive criticism: Perhaps the waters along the coastline should be lighter in color, rather than darker. Presently the land looks like it is casting a shadow, floating above the waters.

    ReplyDelete