Sunday 20 November 2011

Now that's a paint job!

Soon to be released Grymn (space dwarf) Admiral from Hasslefree Miniatures, painted by the obscenely talented Iacton over on the Forum of Doom Here.

I notice from my followers list that there are a number of people joined now that are NOT war-gamers or role-players or even painters of toy soldiers, and you may be a little non-plussed by what you are doing here, tempted as you were by pictures of fairy castles and wizard towers made out of Pringles tubes... So, just to get this in context the figure beneath measures just 22mm from sole of foot to top of head.

I'm just off now to snap my brushes...





2 comments:

  1. That is lovely. Iacton has done a brilliant job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely paint-job. Nothing I would be prepared to match...I could probably paint a squad (or two) in the time it took for this one to be painted!

    No snapping of brushes!...I'm sure you could make the miniature look cool if your other Grymn are anything to go by.

    ReplyDelete