Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas

Well, finally on Christmas Eve it snowed and I got to spend a little time modeling whilst listening to Christmas Carols and drinking Green Ginger Wine*.

I only managed to spend an hour or so, but this is what I came up with.


Snowman Bob and Elf helper.

Its a while since I did anything like this so its not my best work. I thought the figure on the left came out quite well - especially as I always have trouble with white - but the character on the right doesn't really show its true demon-like nature, in fact in this shot the camera seems to have made it somewhat angelic looking.

Perhaps that's just the true Christmas Spirit?

Merry Christmas to you All.

* To the uninitiated Green Ginger Wine is pure Christmas in a bottle. The best comes from Crabbe or Stones and is warming, cheering, merry restful and dynamite all in one glass. For enhanced effects mix with cheap whiskey for a "Whiskey Mac" - Highly recommended.!

No comments:

Post a Comment